IT support is a general description including basically all technical problems with IT.|
I have done a fair bit of work in this area. Among others I was external supporter for Matas A/S for 1½ years.
Consider the fact that time is running fast when in the company of a sick computer. It may be cheaper to just buy a new one.
Buying a new however will not transfer data and programs from the old one.
Examples of tasks I could do for You:
- (Buy a new PC), install and configure it and transfer data (mails, documents ...) and programs.
- Fixing problems with a not completely broken down PC:
- Generally slow? This COULD be caused by virus or some other form of "malware"
- Some functions do not work as You expect
- Does your PC and smart phone work together?
- Does your PC act strange and You need a diagnose?
Could be a hardware upgrade was in order.
- Some upgrade? Maybe a second monitor? Larger hard drive? ....
- I also know my way around AV equipment - even though I am no expert.